1. Definition of personal information
Information related to individual customers (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”), such as the customer's name, address, telephone number, etc. It also includes information that can be used to identify individuals by collating with other information.
2. Collection of personal information
We may collect personal information from customers when customers visit our site, contact us and purchasing the products. When collecting, specify the purpose of use and use lawful and fair means.
We collecting the following personal information.
c) Telephone no.
d) Email Address
e) Shipping information
f) Purchase record in our shop
3. Use of personal information
Our purpose of using personal information received from customers in this shop is as follows.
a) Confirmation and inquiry of orders
b) Confirmation and inquiry of product shipment
c) Response to inquiry
We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without the customer's notice except in the following cases.
* When it is based on laws and regulations, and when it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted by it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs specified by laws and regulations.
* When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
4. Security management
Security management of personal information entrusted by customers is carried out by the service provider by taking reasonable, organizational, physical, human, and technical measures. Strive to prevent dangers such as unauthorized intrusion of data, loss of personal information, alteration, leakage, etc.
5. Correction and deletion of personal information
Please inform us of the following inquiries regarding the correction or deletion of personal information received from customers.
* Cookie is information sent from the server computer to your browser and stored on the hard disk of your computer.
This site uses SSL(Secure Sockets Layer) for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to us as the site operator. If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transfer to us cannot be read by third parties.
Hayashi Hardware LLC. EC Department
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel : +81-(0)88-652-2219